Tuesday, November 29 2016, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, at The Whitney - Woodward Room (4421 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48201
Please join us on November 29, 2016, for a panel discussion with an EPO delegation making a rare visit to Detroit. The EPO delegation is scheduled to include:
• Herbert Bauer (Delegation Leader), Principal Director in DG1 (Examination) of Clusters Civil Engineering & Thermodynamics and Medical & Consumer Technology (CET & MCT);
• Gareth Lord, Director in Cluster Vehicles and General Technology (VGT);
• Amedeo Mini, Director in Cluster Industrial Chemistry (IC);
• Doris Thums, DG5 (International Relations) Patent Lawyer;
• Michael Lindblom, Key Account Manager (KAM) in Patent Administration (PA); and
• Albert Keyack, EPO US Attaché.
We hope you can join us.