We are seeking an experienced Trademark Paralegal/Specialist in our Ann Arbor office to provide legal support to our trademark practice group on a variety of tasks, focusing on the maintenance and protection of trademarks.
• Assist trademark attorneys with management of trademark docket.
• Handle all aspects of USPTO trademark filings (new applications, prosecution, maintenance, renewals, assignments) as well as assist with routine TTAB filings (oppositions, cancellations).
• Communicate with foreign counsel regarding foreign trademark filings, prosecution and maintenance.
• Manage trademark docket for deadlines.
• Preparation of trademark reports for clients.
• Communication with clients regarding deadlines and trademark prosecution matters.
• One year experience as a trademark professional required, four(4)+ years of trademark paralegal experience preferred.
• Experience with all aspects of USPTO trademark practice (prosecution, maintenance).
• Strong organizational skills; versatile and adaptable; able to multi-task in a busy environment.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PATTSY (or equivalent docketing software), USPTO databases, and similar trademark research tools. Prefer experience with SAEGIS or other search platforms.
• Must be a problem solver, willing to work and think with independence, handle confidential information with discretion, and accept responsibility for producing work that is consistently complete and accurate.
• Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communication skills.
• Work well independently, and as a team player.
• Strong attention to detail with follow-up skills and the ability to track multiple dockets.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If you are a top performer and are interested in joining an exemplary team, we want to speak with you!
Expires on - 11/11/2018