IP Training for Non-IP Professionals
Tuesday, October 25 2022, 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM,
Please join us on October 25, 2022 for a presentation by Raymond Guarnieri (Executive IP).
Topic: Intellectual Property Training for Non-IP Professionals
Learn the best approaches for ensuring non-IP professionals in an organization have a functional understanding of the basics of intellectual property.
- Enhancing or refreshing corporate culture around innovation and IP.
- Improving the overall savvy of an organization on patents, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, confidential information/NDAs, and everything in between.
- Improving the internal perception of an IP department within other parts of an organization.
- Reaching inventors that are spread among disparate geographies.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of invention disclosures.
- Avoiding infringement risks arising from lack of knowledge/awareness about IP rights.
- Motivating sales teams to showcase how IP differentiates a company’s products and services from the competition.
- Dealing safely with suppliers, joint development partners, customers, any anyone else with whom a business must share confidential information on a regular basis.
- Ensuring fragile trade secrets are handled safely by employees who “need-to-know.”
11:45am ET Networking
12:00pm ET Presentation