|Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and experienced Sr. Attorney to join our Group Compliance, Law & Intellectual Property team. The ideal candidate has experience in anti-trust matters and contract negotiations
Are you ready to shape the future with us?BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree
• Juris Doctorate Degree with a license to practice law in the United States (Michigan, South Carolina, Ohio, or Illinois preferred).
• Minimum 7 years’ professional working experience & 3 years of substantive employment experience with a corporate legal department or a law firm
• Minimum 2 years’ practical experience with antitrust matters (horizontal & vertical aspects, market dominance, cartel litigation, antitrust investigations, trainings in antitrust matters, antitrust due diligence).
• Strong intercultural competence.
• Demonstrated excellent legal knowledge in antitrust matters, sound knowledge in related legal matters such as M&A, IP, commercial law etc.,
• Deep understanding of the business, products and markets of an automotive supplier and sound strategic thinking with outstanding organizational and analytical skills for detailed and results-orientated solutions.
• Strong team player with willingness and ability to work in an international environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel.