- Provide legal support for IP terms of any contracts or term & conditions as part of general legal reviews.
- Lead the drafting and negotiation of any IP agreements with the support of the Chief IP Counsel.
- Attend to legal formalities with patent documents – assignments, recordation, etc. – Notary Public preferred.
- Review all requests for confidentiality agreements in the region and coordinate a global process and contract management protocols.
- Participate in the Trademark Committee and support management of the GKN Trademark portfolio and GKN Automotive Trademark portfolio via external trademark attorneys.
- Support and advise from a legal perspective on any IP disputes, litigation or licenses.
- Manage external law firms where appropriate and approved by Chief IP Counsel.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Juris Doctorate degree (obtained or in-process)
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, HR, economics, engineering or other relevant degree
- 1+ years relevant experience gained in professional office or law firm
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply practical legal analysis to commercial and IP issues
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work and travel independently
Apply Online HERE
Expires on - 11/30/2023